Not much blogging here lately…can’t really say why, but I just haven’t been moved. To ease back in though, I’ll participate in the meme Ruth tagged me for.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
1. I was working on my M.A. in TESOL
2. I was hanging out on the Central Coast in CA, making the odd trip to SJC
3. I was discovering the joys of TiVo
4. I was furnishing my home solely with Ikea and hand-me-downs
5. I was really digging school
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Get up at 4am to go outside and shut the gate that was slamming and waking me up, scared that someone was invading.
2. Get caught up on voicemail and e-mail from the long weekend…what a corporate whore.
3. Print pictures I took this weekend with my new digital SLR camera
4. Pilates DVD
5. Reassess the May budget
What are five snacks you enjoy?
3. Anything with a combo of chocolate and peanut butter
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Not work for money
2. Write more (free time)
3. Bribe congress to strike down NCLB
4. Buy all my friends houses at Lake Okoboji
5. Spend free time coming up with good things to do with a billion dollars
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Hitting snooze at least twice
2. Yelling at other drivers…and remembering the windows are open
3. Being messy
4. Being oblivious to other people
5. Picking food up off the floor and eating it
What are five places where you have lived?
1. San Jose, CA
2. Monterey, CA
3. Charlotte, NC
5. The Midwest
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Pizza Ranch employee
2. Coffee House worker
3. Camp counselor/administrator
What five people do you want to tag?