I love President’s Day weekend. Usually when we have a long weekend from school I spend a lot of time in pajamas and don’t get anything done. Not so this weekend. I have been productive, and crafty! Yes, I can be crafty at times. Here’s what I’ve accomplished:
- Cleaned the entire apartment–picked up, vacuumed, dusted, etc. And if you know me, you know this is a feat in itself
- Scrapbooked! Every once in a while I get the urge to make something. When I was little it used to happen on Sunday afternoons, and so my mom would end up with some bizarre earring holder. Now, I scrapbook. Just to clarify though–paper, pictures, and occasionally cutting in circles and/or ovals. No stickers. Ever.
- Cleaned out the fridge
- Bought and potted plants. I’m hoping they live.
- Went to the library, both the largest one west of the Mississippi, and my newly re-opened neighborhood library
- Framed pictures that have been waiting to be framed for months and months
- Compiled my tax information for my tax guy
- Returned movies that have been waiting to hit the mail for weeks
It feels good to have a list. Not that anyone else should find it interesting. 🙂